CANCELLATION & RETURNS POLICY
(1) Customers classified as Consumers have a right of cancellation in accordance with the following terms, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity:
(2) You have the right to withdraw from this Contract within 14 days, without stating any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party appointed by you, which is not the carrier, has taken possession of all goods. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (PSSBL GmbH, Potsdamer Straße 168, 10783 Berlin, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this Contract, by means of a clear statement (e.g. with a letter sent by post or email). You can also use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
(3) To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send notification of your decision to exercise the cancellation right before expiry of the cancellation period.
(4) If you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs immediately and no later than 30 days after the date on which we receive notification of your cancellation of this Contract. For this repayment, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you. In no case will you be charged fees for this reimbursement. In case of using a Paypal account for payment, please note that the time frame for such refunds is not under our influence and depends on Paypal. You will have to bear the direct costs of sending back the goods.
(5) We can withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned goods, or until you have provided us with proof that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You must send back or surrender the goods to us immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. You will bear the direct costs of sending back the goods. You must only pay for any loss of value suffered by the goods if this loss of value is attributed to handling that was not necessary to check the condition, features and function of the goods.
(6) The cancellation right does not exist for contracts concerning the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and whose production depends on an individual selection or specification by the consumer, or goods that are expressly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer.
(7) The right of cancellation does not apply to consumers who, at the time the Contract is concluded, do not belong to a member state of the European Union, and whose sole place of residence and delivery address at the time the Contract is concluded is outside the European Union.
(8) General Information
Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Only non-faulty goods which are in their original condition with all tags attached and in their original packaging will be accepted. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer possess the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure sufficient protection against damages in transit.
Please do not send the goods back to us carriage forward.
Please note that the aforementioned Figures 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective implementation of the cancellation right. However, please take into consideration that in case the products have lost value upon being returned to us, we can ask for a reimbursement for the lost value.
(9) Cancellation form
If you would like to withdraw from this Contract, please complete our withdrawal form and send it back to us. Usage of the form is not compulsory, if information according to (2) of this paragraph is met.
Potsdamer Straße 168
§10 ORDERS AND COMPLAINTS
Please address your questions regarding your order or complaints to our customer care team: email@example.com
§11 ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The EU Commission has provided a platform for alternative dispute resolution. The platform provides consumers the opportunity to settle disputes in connection with their online order without the intervention of a court. The Dispute Settlement Platform can be reached at the following external link ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We endeavour to settle any disputes arising from our contracts by mutual agreement. However, we are not obligated to participate in a conciliation procedure and unfortunately cannot offer you participation in such a procedure.
§13 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property rights in this website remain our property. Any printing or storage by you of any information on this website must be for personal use only. All images on the website Pssbl.life are the intellectual property of Pssbl and can’t be used by any third party without the explicit approval of Pssbl.
§14 FINAL PROVISIONS, APPLICABLE LAW
(1) Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective or unenforceable, shall this not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(2) If the Customer is acting as a consumer within the meaning of the German Civil Code (BGB), German law applies to all legal relationships between the parties, with the exclusion of the UN convention on the international purchase of movable goods, and the place of residence of the Customer is the sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes resulting from this Contract. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(3) If the Customer is acting as a businessperson within the meaning of BGB, the sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes resulting from this Contract is the place of residence or business of the Seller (Pssbl).